Label

Sabtu, 13 September 2014

Introduction





Good day, readers. In here i wanna introduce myself. Well, my name is Mochammad Rizal Al Anshori, but you can call me Rizal or Anshori. Maybe you wanna ask, why i have two call name? Well, we know that there are many people that have "Rizal" as their call name, and unfortunately there are two rizal in my class. Because of that, i use "Anshori" as my call name to prevent misunderstanding when some one call "Rizal".

Okay readers, I was born at Sidoarjo, 22 December 1995, and i am very happy when my birthday is come, Why? As we know that, that date is mother day, isn't it? And almost every one in the world celebrate that day, so undirectly they celebrate my birthday too, haha :D

I live on Yossudarso street number 80 Rt 09 Rw 03 Medaeng, Waru, Sidoarjo. In there i live with my parents and my sister, but now my sister isn't in my home, because she live at dorm in his school. So only my parents and I that stay in my house. I have two sister actually, but one of them was adopted by my parents's relation about 12 years ago.


I'm a male of course, and pure male not a half male and a half female. I'm about 18 years old. I have brown skin and black hair. My body is about 180 centimeters tall and about 60 kilograms. Well in appearance, i'm a thin and tall man, and there is someone call me "Tiang" or "Biting" hehehehe.

And now is my educational history. Well when elementary school, i study at SDN Medaeng 3. But now my elementary school is no longer exist because merged with SDN Medaeng 1. After that, I study at SMPN 1 Taman for my junior high school. And then i continue my study in Vocational High School 3 Surabaya.

Readers, now i wanna tell you my favorite thing and hobby. Well my hobby is playing games, watch anime, basket ball, and volley ball. Then what kind of games which i like?? Mmmmm, Actually i like almost all of game, but now i prefer to play Elsword, Aura Kingdom, and Fantasy Saga.

And then for my favorite anime. I like action, fantasy, comedy, horror, thriller, and many more especially casual genre. For example like Sword Art Online, Accel World, Magi, Majin Bone, Tokyo Ghoul, Yu Gi Oh, Persona, Hanayamata and many more.

So now is my favorite thing. First, my favorite animals are cat, fish and bird, Why? From cat, i like cat because it’s so cute and nice. Then fish, because it’s so WOW, i don’t know how to express it, and for bird, because bird is cool, it can sing, fly, and very beautifull.

So readers i think that’s all i can share to you about me. Because i just a normal human that can make a mistake, so sorry if someword is wrong or bad. Thank you for your attention and good day.

29 komentar:

  1. Nice Post, i didn't see anything wrong, but maybe your picture ? thanks

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha, thank you for your compliment, and about my picture, i'm sorry, i post it late, because i do it one by one. but now i've post my picture too. ^_^

      Hapus
  2. Hi Anshori! I like your post, I don't know what I should comment, but it's a good post, thank you^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahahaha, you are welcome tita ^_^ thank you for your visiting :D

      Hapus
  3. Hai Anshori nice post but i have a question, are you still studying now ? :-P
    btw thx^^

    BalasHapus
  4. hi anshori ! nice post..
    i want to ask what is your hobby ? haha..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ahahahaha, sorry, but my post have updated now. :D

      Hapus
  5. nice post anshori, i like your post :)

    BalasHapus
  6. nice boy, nice job, nice post. Help me to lern about study. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  7. nice post brother.
    ow, i have a new nickname for you = "Genter"
    lol.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. LOL, come on, don't give me another call name please ^_^

      Hapus
    2. so. can i call you "bongsor" ?
      LOL

      Hapus
  8. Can i call you al? ahahah just kidding bro! don't answer my question!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ahahahahaha, no. don't call me like that brow ^_^

      Hapus
  9. Hahaha you make me laugh when you say "tiang"and "biting" so may be i will call you cagak urip :)

    BalasHapus
  10. Why you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tall ?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i don't know, you can ask to dancing grass maybe :v :v

      Hapus
  11. i like about your describe your self, it's very detail

    BalasHapus
  12. "why i have two call name?" it supposed to be "why do I have 2 nicknames?"

    "some one call "Rizal"." to "someone call "Rizal"."

    December 22nd is mother day only in Indonesia. Every country have their own mother's day.

    "but now my sister isn't in my home, because he live at dorm in his school." is your sister a guy? funny.

    "And now is my educational history." what do you mean?

    "Well when elementary school, i study at SDN Medaeng 3." Are you still studying in elementary?

    " For example like Sword Art Online, Accel World, Magi, Majin Bone, Tokyo Ghoul, Yu Gi Oh, Persona, Hanayamata and many more." remove the 'like'

    " i don’t how i express it" you don't how? what is how?

    BalasHapus
  13. I like Elsword too, but I'm newbie in that game, maybe you can teach me about that game, especialy on using pika :3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ahahahahaha, actually i'm included in newbie too for Elsword, but maybe we can play together sometime?? o.O if you wish :D

      Hapus