Label

Sabtu, 20 September 2014

Komik






Draft Introduction Conversation

Anshori   : Hi there good morning..
Budi        : Good morning Anshori.
Anshori   : Where are you going Budi? You look in hurry.
Budi        : Ahahaha, I wanna go to hospital Anshori.
                  He got an accident yesterday.
Anshori   : Aw! What a pity he is! May I join you?
Budi        : Okay, but we must be hurry, because the bus wanna go.
Anshori   : You are right, ruuuuuun!

When they are going to hospital, Budi's friend call him and tell him, he's in the yard.
so they go there directly.

#In the Backyard#

Budi        : There he is. Hey Lukman, Good morning.
Lukman  : Oh hey Budi, morning.
Budi        : How are you dude?
Lukman  : I'm better now.
Budi        : By the way Lukman, this is Anshori, my junior highschool friend.
Lukman  : Nice to meet you Anshori.
Anshori   : Nice to meet you too Lukman.
                  What kind of illnes do you have Lukman?
Lukman   :I got a car accident before, and my leg is broken, so i'm here.
Budi         : Hey guys, i wanna go to work now.
Anshori   : Oh I have a class too now, get well Lukman
Lukman   : Oh Ok guys, thankyou for watching me, and be carefull 

3 komentar:

  1. " He got an accident yesterday" => how about " My friend got an accident yesterday"

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. OH TQTQ, i miss typing about that, i forget that i've cut the sentence before that sentence, thank you akbar ^_^

      Hapus